Date: 1/5/18 8:41 am
From: Karen Holliday <ladyhawke1...>
Subject: Swans at Beaverfork-Yes
A Conway birder just let me know she found the Trumpeter Swans on Beaverfork Lake.  At the park, go down to the boat launch area at the end of drive, then go right over to where there are some small wooden boat slips.  Park and look to the right into the inlet that goes up towards Hwy. 25.  They are in the shallow water in the inlet.  Beaverfork Lake is on the west side of Conway off  Hwy. 25.  From I-40 take the new Salem Road-South exit (Exit 124) and it will shoot you straight onto Hwy. 25.  Go a couple of miles then turn right into tBeaverfork Park(Kinley Dr. entrance). Good luck!  Karen HollidayLittle RockP.S.  There is a now a Porta-Potty available near the park office that the public can use during the winter.  It's actually quite clean.

Join us on Facebook!