Date: 1/4/18 8:39 pm
From: Jody Williams <fisherwoods...>
Subject: [AZNMbirds] NW Tucson and Marana
Yesterday at Arthur Pack Park there were Canvasbacks and Common Mergansers. I din’t check today.
Instead I stopped at the La Mirage WTP in Marana. There was a drake Lesser Scaup with a few Mallards and Northern Shovelers.
In various locations in the ag fields I found a pair of Northern Harriers, Western Meadowlarks, Savannah, Vesper and White-crowned Sparrows.

At Coachline pit two Neotropic cormorants showed up, as did 15,000 Yellow-headed Blackbirds in a mile+ long stream heading south.

John R Williams