Date: 1/4/18 5:20 pm
From: Mary Jo Ballator <mjballator...>
Subject: [AZNMbirds] SE AZ: Ash Canyon B&B Montezuma Quail
Three Montezuma Quail males and one female were seen feeding at the brush pile in the back yard a bit after 1:00 p.m. today. They have appeared in this same area every day in the new year so far, but their times vary quite a bit. My *guess* at the best time to catch them is from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.

If they change times or stop coming, I will post again.

Mary Jo

Mary Jo Ballator
Ash Canyon B&B
5255 E. Spring Road
Hereford, AZ 85615
<mjballator...>
520-378-0773

Hours: Dawn to dusk daily except Wednesday noon to dusk