Date: 1/4/18 2:49 pm
Subject: Re: Additional bird feeding strategies for snowy or extreme weather
I should say that I did do a winter mix with coco oil, peanut butter and
cornmeal. The birds are eating it better than the lard mix. I cannot find
true beef kidney suet any longer.

If anyone knows of a problem I'll remove it right away. It would melt it
warm conditions but that is not the case right now.

Thanks,
Cherrie

--
*Cherrie & Dan Sneed*