Date: 1/4/18 1:42 pm
From: JOHN PARKER <parkerj15...>
Subject: Re: [AZNMbirds] Tucson Estates--Gila feeding on hummingbird feeder
Even though there are Red-Bellied Woodpeckers in my backyard -- the local version of the Gila Woodpecker -- it's the Downy Woodpeckers that go to the hummingbird feeders here. Even in the cold... I've seen them occasionally licking the ice during the single-digit-temperature days we've been having lately.

John Parker

Waterford, MI