Date: 1/4/18 1:30 pm
From: Terry Little <terry...>
Subject: [inland-NW-birders] Harris's Sparrow, no! But still good news
Hello,

It seems that the Harris's Sparrow has left my feeding station. I saw on the afternoon of Jan 2, but not since. However, a Spotted Towhee has now taken up residence in the same feeding area. This is the first towhee I have had here in the winter. Also, someone here today reported seeing 2 Common Redpolls. They have been sporadic over the past month.

In the nearby neighborhood of Eaglewood, it seems that a pretty consistent flock of about 50 Clark's Nutcrackers continue to hang around. The central area of their location seems to be between Mt Spokane Rd and Day Mt Spokane Rd, east of Hwy 2 along Yale Rd (sometimes near the Maverick Mart on corner of Yale and Day Mt Spokane Rd). I have had them in my own yard and heard them off in a distance from my yard this morning. Saw them later along Yale.

Blessings
Terry Little
Mead, Wa