Date: 1/4/18 11:49 am
From: Jesse Laney <jessealaney...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Tagged Red-tail in Coquille
Lars and all,

If it was tagged and banded at PDX and someone can get the code on this
bird they can report it. Orange wing tags can be reported at
https://www.pdxraptors.com. I used to work for the Wildlife Program at PDX
as a technician. The program tracks the movements of raptors that have been
relocated off airfield and appreciates reports of orange leg bands and wing
tags.

Cheers,

Jesse A. Laney
Corvallis, OR