Date: 1/4/18 10:32 am
From: Edana Salisbury <Edanasal...> [OrangeCountyBirding] <OrangeCountyBirding-noreply...>
Subject: [OrangeCountyBirding] Northern Waterthrush at Huntington Central
Shirley Reynolds and I found the waterthrush at the location below at around 1010 after more than an hour of looking and listening . It chinked for about 10 minutes after first sighting Very poor, worse-than-no-photo photo.

Edana Salisbury
Buena Park

Latitude: 33.704869
Longitude: -118.002367
Accuracy: 16 ft

https://maps.apple.com/?q=33.70486,-118.00236
https://maps.google.com/?q=33.70486,-118.00236

33.704869,-118.002367

1/4/18, 10:27 AM
sent with
http://itunes.apple.com/app/id945482414

Sent from my iPhone and possibly autocorrected incorrectly ....

------------------------------------
Posted by: Edana Salisbury <edanasal...>
------------------------------------

Reports and bird identities are neither edited nor verified. Use at your own risk. Please consult the standard reference books for proper bird identification & currently accepted names. Please do NOT use abbreviations or acronyms in lieu of names. Both scientific and/or common names of birds are acceptable.

All posts must be on-topic: about birds/birding in Orange County, California (nowhere else!). Your posts must include both a clear subject line *and* your name *and your city of residence*. Off-topic posts will be deleted and the sender put on moderated status. Repeat offenders will be banned.

To search for a bird discussed in past messages, browse or search the archives at:

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)