Date: 1/4/18 5:43 am
From: Tom Hildebrandt <thildebrandt...>
Subject: [AZNMbirds] CEAZ: White-winged Doves in Gilbert
Yesterday (2/3/17) while doing bird surveys for the ASU CAPLTER project in a
Gilbert neighborhood (approximately at Lindsay & Elliot) I was pleasantly
surprised to see two white-winged doves. The neighborhood is heavily
planted with pecan trees which are hanging heavy and ripe right now and
although I didn't observe the doves feeding I surmise that's the attraction.
They were perched in a pecan at the time. Email me privately if you'd like
more specific info although this is probably only of general interest to
some.
Good birding,
Tom