Date: 1/3/18 6:27 pm
From: Leslie Flint <lflint...> [peninsula-birding] <peninsula-birding-noreply...>
Subject: [pen-bird] White-winged Dove - Moss Beach
Hi all,

After Donna Pomeroy’s great field trip to Pillar Point this morning, Donna and I went to Moss Beach to look for the White-winged Dove recently reported by Ron Thorn and Leonie Batkin. After driving the neighborhood, I suggested we look where I had last seen it - at the feeders opposite the bridge at Fitzgerald. In the Cypress tree above the bridge, among about 20 Eurasian Collared-Doves and a few Mourning Doves, was the White-winged Dove. You can see photos on my eBird list: http://ebird.org/ebird/view/checklist/S41592820 <http://ebird.org/ebird/view/checklist/S41592820>

Happy New Year!

Leslie Flint
San Mateo

Join us on Facebook!