Date: 1/3/18 5:32 pm
From: Daniel Moore <dan...>
Subject: RE: [AZNMbirds] SE AZ: Tucson Indian Agency & Los Reales Roads MOUNTAIN BLUEBIRD
Thanks,

I was just thinking about asking for ID assistance for this bird I
photographed at this location yesterday noon. The bird was on the cable
running across the the drainage ditch.

http://www.mineralarts.com/images/bluebird.jpg

There were five caracaras in the field but otherwise a slow day
yesterday. I didn't spot any of the herons I had been seeing there
recently.

Dan Moore, Tucson

>Wednesday at dusk a lone MOUNTAIN BLUEBIRD was on fence at the
intersection of these two roads. First one I have seen this winter on
>the west side of city and county, unlike eastside Redington Pass where
dozens have been reported.