Date: 1/3/18 9:19 am
From: Roseanne Prevost-Morgan <rprevost.morgan...>
Subject: [MBBIRDS] Rock Wren, Seascape sea wall
Hi,
For two mornings in a row there's been a ROCK WREN busily foraging among
the rocks the length of the sea wall. I apologize for the poor quality
photos. The best way to go there is to park at Hidden Beach, walk down to
where the sea wall starts. It could be anywhere along the entire length.
This morning I waited for 30 minutes before it appeared.
Happy New Year!
Roseanne