Date: 1/3/18 7:54 am
From: Lisa Ralls, Winnebago County Naturalist <skybluewaters63...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Brown Thrasher still around
The Brown Thrasher that we've seen several times this winter is still
present at the Thorpe Park bird feeders, five miles west of Forest City
(Winnebago County). I thought with the -20 degree weather he would have
moved out by now, but I guess it hasn't been much warmer further south!
--Lisa Ralls
Winnebago County Naturalist