Date: 1/3/18 7:17 am
From: Ed Swan <Edswan2...>
Subject: [Tweeters] WOS Whatcom field trip still has some openings for Friday 12Jan2018
After the WOS meeting last night I received a few more sign ups for the WOS
Whatcom County field trip on Friday January 12 and I realized that I still
have several openings.

We'll likely end up at Semiahmoo but the majority of the trip will explore
other locations such as the Lummi Flats to walk the dike for Snow Buntings
seen in December. I have a permit allowing access to the area for a small
group. We'll explore the farm fields to find swans and geese and chase
anything interesting showing up on the Whatcom email list recently.

We'll have a Seattle area and a Whatcom area meet up point. Contact me
directly for sign up and carpooling details.

Ed

Ed Swan

Nature writer and guide

<edswan2...> <mailto:<edswan2...>