Date: 1/2/18 8:56 pm
From: Nadine Drisseq <bearsmartwa...>
Subject: [Tweeters] Varied Thrush update
Nine (9) in my small front yard this morning at 11.10am.
They were all calling to each other while foraging for the sunflower chips
that I have been throwing down. As I scatter the chips more evenly, I seem
to get more Thrush. :)
Needless to say my hummingbirds are NOT amused.

I put a video on Western Washington Birders, with me counting the Thrush
while peaking past my drawn curtains. To find the video, just search the
group for "Varied Thrush."

NB. After I had a male Varied Thrush hit the window a few weeks ago, (and
live to tell the tale) I've kept the curtains closed ever since. Who needs
light anyway?!

*Nadine DrisseqLake Kathleen (just south of Squak Mtn between Issaquah and
E Renton Highlands)*