Date: 1/2/18 3:28 pm
From: Howard Blum <coolasakestrel1...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: IBET Re: Another Bald Eagle sighting -Chicago River at Diversey 4:26 PM Tuesday
To continue from my post,...
Besides The Eagle at Diversey I also had some nice finds along the channel by Howard St,..such as Wood Duck(4), Pied-billed Grebe, a Black-crowned Night Heron Juv. , and the continuing disabled Double-crested Cormorant known as "Lefty" for his/her eighth or even ninth year? I put the full list on E-bird. Happy New Year,
Howard Blum , Lakeview Chicago

> On Jan 2, 2018, at 5:12 PM, Howard Blum <coolasakestrel1...> wrote:
>
> Hello birdwatchers;
> While I was watching the ducks at the Chicago River, I heard some of them grunting, I looked up and there was an adult Bald Eagle almost right overhead heading north west over the river about 150-200 feet, but seemed to have glided downward northwest of the bridge and may have landed, but I couldn't see. Anyhow what a pleasant surprise. I suppose this could be the same bird I saw about two weeks ago.,and another report in Gompers park about 4 days after my report. Not as dramatic this time but I'll take it!

Posted by: Howard Blum <coolasakestrel1...>

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)