Date: 1/2/18 3:13 pm
From: Howard Blum <coolasakestrel1...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: IBET Another Bald Eagle sighting -Chicago River at Diversey 4:26 PM Tuesday
Hello birdwatchers;
While I was watching the ducks at the Chicago River, I heard some of them grunting, I looked up and there was an adult Bald Eagle almost right overhead heading north west over the river about 150-200 feet, but seemed to have glided downward northwest of the bridge and may have landed, but I couldn't see. Anyhow what a pleasant surprise. I suppose this could be the same bird I saw about two weeks ago.,and another report in Gompers park about 4 days after my report. Not as dramatic this time but I'll take it!

Posted by: Howard Blum <coolasakestrel1...>

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)