Date: 1/2/18 3:11 pm
From: David Irons <llsdirons...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Northern Waterthrush via Mike Patterson
This waterthrush is likely wintering. Northern Waterthrush is essentially annual during winter in Humboldt County, CA with the Arcata Marsh being a place that gets them somewhat regularly. I am surprised that we don’t get more wintering waterthrushes on the Oregon coast. It should also be noted that Oregon’s only Louisiana Waterthrush was found during winter.

Dave Irons

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 2, 2018, at 2:50 PM, David Bailey <davidcbaileyoregon...><mailto:<davidcbaileyoregon...>> wrote:

Mike Patterson justed texted to say he observed a Northern Waterthrush at the Brownsmead Grange in inland Clatsop County.

He will post more details later.

David C. Bailey

Join us on Facebook!