Date: 1/2/18 2:44 pm
From: Shaun Chandler <shaunrchandler...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Apologies to Paul
Folks,

I'd like to apologise to Paul for responding to his "private" message to me on the list. I did not realise my iPhone is set to "Reply All".

My response to Bill was not intended to be rude. His use of the word "gooder" in the subject heading, made me believe Bill was joking.

Shaun

Sent from my Verizon Wireless iPhone