Date: 1/2/18 12:59 pm
From: Lars Per Norgren <larspernorgren...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Eugene cbc
*
Multiple Golden Eagle reports have been posted the past week regarding
detections in the Willamette trough. Their numbers typically spike in these
western lowlands in February. I have heard of a GOEA eyrie in the Coburg
Hills. So it's not far fetched, but always in the context of a surfeit of immature
Bald Eagles from Thanksgiving to Easter. lpn
On Jan 2, 2018, at 12:51 PM, Joshua Galpern wrote:

> I was in the south hills region, area 9 of the eugene cbc with tom nickel, and I was scanning ebird, and found that a birder named Robert Snowden has reported pygmy owl which was missed on Eugene cbc, and a detailed report of a golden eagle. This eagle may sound far fetched, but there was a possible goea reported in the south hills, not too far from skyline park where this checklist was from. I will look out for this possible bird. Have a good birding new year,
> Joshua

POST: Send your post to <obol...>
Contact moderator: <obol-moderators...>

Join us on Facebook!