Date: 1/2/18 12:50 pm
From: Teresa M <ladytstarlight...>
Subject: First Goldfinches
Brown leaves
Moving as I peer out the windows. Gee? Did the sparrowa call some friends
in I Wonder? Then I take a closer look at the grey brown birds flock. Wow
my first Goldfinches of me being back are now here. Tens, as I count, ended
up being up as hundreds as something outside spooked the flock. Brief
glimpses of dull yellow as they fly away to never be seen again. No doubt
some remain as the ground is still moving like a alive creature waking from
its slumber.

But it's a nice surprise for a person who isn't able to go see birds
elsewhere. Another to put on a list I had to redo.Since my account went
lost in the network page. Alas? The wonders of life with technology and
birds. Better than the past when ink faded on tiny notes stuck in a pocket
or two.
Let's see as I share my feeder look of today.
200 Goldfinches
50 White Throated Sparrows
10 White Crowned Sparrows
90 Juncos