Date: 1/2/18 12:23 pm
From: Anthony Hewetson <fattonybirds...>
Subject: [texbirds] The 2018 Photography Game
Greetings All:
Every year I do a competition and I have already posted that item. I also
do a photographic game and this year, finding myself beset with the need to
paint the exterior of my house and really work the yard back into shape, I
decided to see what kind of numbers I can rack up from my central Lubbock
yard.

Given the habitat available at the site, my goals are going to be pretty
modest. I am shooting for 40 butterfly species, 0 amphibian species, 2
reptile species, 80 birds species, and 4 mammal species - of which I hope
to photograph over 90%. This may not be as exciting as some of my previous
photographic games but it will certainly be hard-fought.

Further, it will encourage me to document the success I have had with
making my small, urban/suburban yard amenable to wildlife.

Anthony 'Fat Tony' Hewetson

http://www.freelists.org/list/texbirds

from the List Owner

Join us on Facebook!