Date: 1/2/18 12:05 pm
From: Mark Mayfield <markherb...>
Subject: Re: Salina Swan
I was on the way to Denver from Manhattan yesterday and passed by and saw that bird in the pit with the geese too but was traveling too fast and was not able to stop. I figured it was a Swan but couldn't even be sure of that as I only glimpsed it at the last second and didn't want to cause an accident trying to turn my head around.

Mark Mayfield
Manhattan

Mark H Mayfield