Date: 1/2/18 10:38 am
From: Jim Anderson <jimnaturalist...>
Subject: [obol] Re: CBC etiquette
Amen, All!

Jim Anderson
Sisters

Then all this goofy stuff added to the fact I didn't get the to see the
Emperor Goose, and it was supposed to be in my count area...Oh, woe, of
woe...

Happy New Year All. Let's find a few more GOEAs on the next Raptor Counts.

On more thing: If you're coming through Central Oregon and you have a
problem pop up you need help on, please call me. I don't care what time it
is...

Jim & Sue
541-480-3728

--
Jim
Please note my new email address: <jimnaturalist...>

Join us on Facebook!