Date: 1/2/18 9:31 am
From: Tom Crabtree <tc...>
Subject: [obol] Re: CBC etiquette
Oscar, that is beyond horrible. You and Hendrik have added so much to the Oregon birding community. I am appalled that this happened to you, let alone at a CBC. Please know that those views are not shared by the vast majority of us. We would welcome you two on the Bend Christmas Count anytime.

Here’s to better birding and less bigotry in the coming year!

Tom Crabtree, Bend