Date: 1/1/18 8:36 pm
From: Charles Gates <cgates326...>
Subject: [COBOL] Crook Today
I started 2018 in Crook County today with 53 species.  Highlights below:

Red-necked Grebe at Ochoco Reservoir in the fog -

Purple Finch at Prineville Cemetery -

Northern Pygmy-owl on Grizzly Mountain -

Snow Geese at the Prineville Sewer Ponds -

Say's Phoebe at the Prineville Sewer Ponds - No pics

Barrow's Goldeneye at Prineville Sewer Ponds - first time I've seen this
species at the ponds in quite a while

6 Prairie Falcons - That's a lot.

Merlin north of the cemetery - no photo

Fox Sparrow at Christian School - no photo

Lincoln's Sparrow on Grimes Rd with mixed sparrow flock - no photo

Incidentally, Scott and Janice Staats found American Pipit and
Yellow-rumped Warbler today to add to the Prineville CBC Count Week
Total Which stands at 99 species + two CW species.

Mark Twain

Chuck Gates
Prineville Bird Club
541-280-4957