Date: 1/1/18 7:11 pm
From: <ferdy01...> [slocobirding] <slocobirding-noreply...>
Subject: [slocobirding] Re: "Blue" Snow Goose, Chorro Flats, 12/31

Tom,
   Carol and I go to Avila about every day, to look for our Black Oystercatchers, Bob and Judy. We have been watching them for around 10 years ,and saw them both Saturday
  We walk around the golf course on Blue Heron Drive, and we have been seeing a Snow goose near the Bob Jones bridge a couple of days, earlier last week. Saturday ,there were two of them ,at the area near the Pro shop at the club ,and one is probably a juvenile, as it is not as white as the first one we saw, and now has moved to the club area,from the bridge area. They like the Canada's' as company

Join us on Facebook!