Date: 1/1/18 5:58 pm
From: mike rader <mike_rader...>
Subject: Wilson State Park 1/1/18
Hi all,

I went out for a little trip to the State Park and had a few birds of interest. The lake was probably 80 percent iced over, which concentrated lots of the waterfowl. Many were in a big open water area between Otoe and the dam, so I couldn't see anything well enough to ID there. Interestingly, in addition to the Hell Creek list, I saw 22 Pied-billed Grebes in a couple of little open water areas next to the shoreline - 2 groups of 10 and 2 more in another opening.

Mike Rader
Wilson and/or Pratt,??KS

https://listserv.ksu.edu/ksbird-l.html
For KSBIRD-L guidelines go to