Date: 1/1/18 3:49 pm
From: Diane Weinstein <diane_weinstein...>
Subject: Re: [Tweeters] Mandarin Duck
Linda,

As caren said there was a Mandarin Duck at Pine Lake about 10 years ago. Around that same time frame, I had a Mandarin Duck show up for a day at the pond behind my house in Klahanie. The Mandarin Duck also showed up for a day the following year. He hung out with the Wood Ducks and seemed very skittish. I assumed it was the Pine Lake duck, but maybe not.

Diane Weinstein
Sammamish