Date: 1/1/18 2:49 pm
From: <jmeredit...>
Subject: [COBOL] Summary Wednesday Birding ECAS 2017
If you birded each Wednesday with us, you would have seen 257 birds in
2017. We took several trips out of central Oregon this year, to either
camping or motel based destinations including, Wallowas, Malheur/Page
Springs, North coast, and Lucky Peak Observatory in Idaho. Expect a few
trips of similar 3 to 5 day duration in 2018. The first is to Wallowa
county, which has already filled to capacity.

The schedule for Wednesday birding is listed on the ecaudubon.org
website. Sometimes, due to inclement weather or a rare bird preempting
the plan, we announce a change on COBOL, so watch COBOL posts for
specifics. We promote carpooling to be easier on our planet but you can
always meet the birders at the birding location if you prefer.

When I am not around for Wednesdays, many helpful ECAS birders pitch in
with posting reminders, leading, doing the bird list, etc. Thanks to
Sherrie Pierce, Diane Burgess, Tom Penpraze, Howard Horvath, Mike
Golden, Steve Kornfeld and others.

Go birding, Judy Meredith, <jmeredit...>