Date: 1/1/18 12:59 pm
From: Kurt Gaskill via va-bird <va-bird...>
Subject: Re: [Va-bird] Eared grebe, Pohick Regional Park
VA Birders

I ran into Elton about 2 pm who told me if the bird and eventually I found the Eared Grebe 30 min later (battling an eye-tearing wind), thank you Elton for this wonderful find and count week bird!

Needless to say the Eurasian Wigeon was present plus some other ducks. A scope would be useful!

Kurt Gaskill

Sent from my iPhone