Date: 1/1/18 12:41 pm
From: Karen Konarski-Hart <karen...>
Subject: Re: Water !
Right that! We have a heated bath & keep adding water from pitcher. A robin watched as I filled it w warm water & was in immediately. Also throwing scratch seed on ground has them all hopping. I can feel them giving me the squint eye when I’m a bit late. They all look like brown tennis balls w feet.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 1, 2018, at 10:53 AM, Gail Miller <gail.miller...><mailto:<gail.miller...>> wrote:

I have a floating livestock trough heater in my water feature. Don’t know how big yours is Jerry, but this morning, after a 10 degree night, my water was free of ice.

Gail Miller
Conway, AR