Date: 1/1/18 11:21 am
From: Jeremy Schwartz <jschwartz1124...>
Subject: [Tweeters] First of the Year - Lake Forest Park
Hello Tweeters, and a Happy New Year!

I only recently heard of the FOY concept in the birding world and was so
glad to see it so prevalent on this email community!

I awoke after a lazy New Year's Eve in and rolled up my second-story
bedroom window shades to see a Band-Tailed Pigeon flying straight at me! I
think I had spooked it from its perch on a small roof eve just below our
bedroom window. A few others were jockeying for position on our feeder,
something that has become a usual sight in our yard.

A wonderful 2018 to all, and keep watching the skies!

Jeremy Schwartz
Lake Forest Park
jschwart1124 AT gmail DOT com