Date: 1/1/18 8:26 am
From: Jerry Schulz <jlsbird2757...>
Subject: Water !
Since this cold spell started I have continued to keep my water feature flowing and the birds have flocked to it like water in a desert. The supply side line finally froze. Unfortunately, it was on the same electric box line as my two heated bird baths. This morning I had to go out and unplug the pump in order to turn on the heated baths. It will take a while for the Ice to melt but they will soon hopefully find them and have their much needed water. I hope all of you remember that putting out water on these freezing days is as important as seed and suet. Jerry Schulz
Little Rock, Arkansas

Join us on Facebook!