Date: 1/1/18 5:54 am
Subject: Possible Crow Deterrent and Sale of Swarovski Spotting Scope
For several years, I have been plagued by crows depleting my peanut butter feeders. About a year ago, I received (as a joke) a plastic pink flamingo which someone placed near my feeders. For over a year, no crows approached although there were numerous in the neighborhood and the feeders were regularly filled. Sadly, recently the crows have returned and are robbing the feeders again with the flamingo nearby. Interestingly, the plastic bird did not deter the turkeys from the the feeder sites and eating the extra seed that fell from adjacent feeders.

I have a 95 mm Swarovski ATX spotting scope complete with all support equipment including digiscoping for sale at a good price. You may contact me offline.

David Johnson

<lizadog...>

Burnsville, NC

Join us on Facebook!