Date: 1/1/18 4:17 am
From: Linda Rudolph <lgrudolph...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Ideas and information for 2018- No Sighting
I thought I would take this opportunity to encourage everyone to post your sightings to the IOU List Serve. It can be fun, informative and interesting to read these posts. To be most useful to our readers your message should:

· give the bird or most important observation in the Subject line- with the county it is located in.

· give more information about the sighting or your day in the body of the email

· remember to sign your post with your name and hometown or home county

Consider reporting your sightings by filling out a Field Report. Field Reports are crucial to understanding bird distribution and populations in Iowa.

I encourage everyone to give these a try in 2018. I am willing to help you if you are uncertain about how to do either one. Just send me an email.

I hope you have a great 2018, filled with fun and interesting bird sightings.

Linda Rudolph

IOU List Serve Co-Administrator

Coralville

<lgrudolph...>