Date: 12/31/17 10:39 pm
From: <jmeredit...>
Subject: [COBOL] plan for Wednesday Birding Jan 3rd
Wednesday Birders will do the Redmond Christmas Bird Count. For
carpooling, we will leave from the Cascade Village Shopping Center,
north end of Bend, in the parking lot east of Starbucks, at 6:30 a.m.
Wednesday. Meeting place in Redmond is the Country Nook, where we will
meet with Mike and Sherrie at 7 a.m. to get organized for the day.
Birders coming from elsewhere in central Oregon, make arrangements with
your team or probably just drive to Redmond.

You should know by now from Mike or Sherrie about whether you need to
bring your car or should share a ride with others etc. If you intend to
go, please let them know if you have not already done so.

Judy Meredith, <jmeredit...>