Date: 12/31/17 2:03 pm
From: Bird Preserve <000000d6b23e025d-dmarc-request...>
Subject: HBVP BIRD LIST 12-25 TO 12-31
We will open a 7 AM through February. The entrance to the Henderson Bird Viewing Preserve is off Galleria Drive. The Preserve entrance will be on the north side of the road, just west of the animal shelter. The physical address of the Preserve is 350 E. Galleria Dr., Henderson, Nevada, 89015. Our phone number is 702-267-4180.
We had Fifty-six (56) species observed from 12-25 to 12/31, 2017. The following birds were seen and/or heard(H) by staff and visitors and confirmed by staff at the Henderson Bird Viewing Preserve east of Las Vegas.

Snow Goose
Ross's Goose

Great Blue Heron

Nor. Rough-winged Swallow