Date: 12/31/17 1:59 pm
From: Bradford Lirette <dmarc-noreply...> (Redacted sender lirettb for DMARC)
Subject: [texbirds] Green Kingfisher- Brazoria County - 12/31/2017
Texbirders,

Ron Weeks and I were able to re-find a Green Kingfisher at Hanson Riverside County Park on the San Bernard River. This bird was originally found by Jennifer Wilson a week ago. We were in kayaks, but it may be possible to see the bird from the river overlook at the park. The Kingfisher was along the nearside riverbank between the overlook and the HWY 35 bridge. Here is a link to the checklist with poor photos:
https://ebird.org/ebird/view/checklist/S41471366

Brad Lirette
Pearland, TX
http://www.freelists.org/list/texbirds