Date: 12/31/17 12:40 pm
From: Bud Anderson <falconresearch...>
Subject: [Tweeters] McChord gyr
While it sounds wonderful that you are all enjoying this bird so much, I
have to comment that wild falcons and airfields do not traditionally mix
well.

Especially with jet aircraft landing and taking off close by on a regular
basis.

This rare and remarkable falcon could not have chosen a much worse place to
settle in. Good for birders/bad for bird.

Having worked on hawks at Sea-Tac for the last 17 years, I would say that,
in my opinion, this naive juvenile is definitely in peril.

But I certainly hope I am completely and utterly wrong on this one.

Bud Anderson