Date: 12/31/17 12:01 pm
From: Steve Shultz <sshultz...>
Subject: Re: Brewer's Blackbirds back near Lake Mattamuskeet
If you happen to look for these birds, please keep the following in mind:

The property owners are very nice people, interested in birds, and quite
friendly.

They ask that you do not block the road or driveways. Please pull as far
off the road as possible, in the least obtrusive place.

Please stay on the road. There is no need to leave the road to see the
birds. They will pop up on the wire eventually and you can get your picture
there. There is no need to trespass or bother the horses.

This is another of those places where bad birder behavior in the past has
been noted. For the love of whomever, please don't be that guy, or girl.
Birders have a hard enough time without folks messing up some of the special
spots we have to visit.

We had 12 birds there near dusk on Friday.

Regards, Happy New Year, and hopes for lots of lifers (but not obtained
illicitly),

Steve Shultz
Apex, NC