Date: 12/31/17 10:13 am
From: jim lukancic <lukan602...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: IBET Arsenal Road Pond (ASIP Local 150, Wilmington)
Hello,I was at the 150 pond at 8:30 this morning and thought I would let anyone interested in gulls know 300-400 were there.I struggle greatly with gulls but a lot of different looking gulls including 5 with very dark wings that stood out.One I am sure  one was LBBG and  think also GBBG but I will review photos look at various sites until my eyes bulge out and as a last resort ask for help:)I drove by again at 11:30 and at least 200 gulls  were still there but I didn't stop.  I also drove many miles of farm roads around Midewin and saw numerous flocks of Horned Larks. Quite a few had Snow Buntings mixed in.Also One big flock of Lapland Longspurs and another small flock.
Happy New Year
Jim LukancicChannahon IL.

Join us on Facebook!