Date: 12/31/17 7:30 am
From: Rosie Watts <pinyonjay...>
Subject: [AZNMbirds] Red Crossbills - midtown Tucson
Just now, watching out our living room window, Jim spotted Red Crossbills.
When he said "birdbath", I assumed he meant our little pond/water feature,
but they were all just gathered at a little standing birdbath near our
feeders. One female, 7 or 8 males. They sipped and flew off before I
could grab a camera. Being inside, we did not hear any vocalizations if
they made any. They flew off to the north, and Fort Lowell Park is only
two blocks north of us.

Cheers, Happy Birding in the New Year!

Rosie and Jim Watts
Tucson, Arizona