Date: 12/30/17 9:34 pm
From: Jayne-Earthlink <jaynelesley...> [SanDiegoRegionBirding] <SanDiegoRegionBirding-noreply...>
Subject: [SanDiegoRegionBirding] San Dieguito Monthly Bird Count - next Sunday January 7th.
This is a reminder that the first San Dieguito monthly bird count of 2018 is on the first Sunday in January - next Sunday, January 7th. Everyone is welcome - interested, beginners, experienced.

We will meet at the usual time and place: 7:30 AM at the south end of San Andres. (Turn right/south off of Via De La Valle, on the east side of I5. San Andres dead ends at the San Dieguito Lagoon.) We coordinate with park rangers to provide vests and access for the restricted areas. We'll divide into five groups to count the different areas.

We gather to tally our results at noon at the Del Mar Public Works parking lot/picnic tables.

Wishing all a Happy New Year! Hope to see you next Sunday for another great day of birding.

Jayne Lesley (cell phone: 858-663-6568)

Sent from my iPad

Join us on Facebook!