Date: 12/30/17 5:40 pm
Subject: Wilkes Co, NC-Snow Geese-12/30/2017
Today I saw two Snow Geese, with 100+ Canada Geese, at the Wilkes County
Community College retention Pond in Wilkesboro, NC. Surely the same ones
seen reported earlier in the week by Thea and Mark Sinclair. They appear to
shuttle back and forth from there and a retention at River's Edge Park on
the Yadkin River.

Also, as you see from my signature, I have moved from my 10-year location
in Raleigh to Winston-Salem, which I am very excited about. I can't wait to
ex[lore the mountains and western NC for birds, odes, butterflies, and
plants. I look forward to becoming a part of the Triad's naturalist's
communities. Good birding and Happy New Year!
Mike Turner
Winston-Salem, NC

Join us on Facebook!