Date: 12/30/17 3:23 pm
From: Lisa Hug <lisahug...> [northbaybirds] <northbaybirds-noreply...>
Subject: [NBB] slate-colored juncos
Hi All,

I've just seen 2 slate-colored juncos in 2 consecutive days. I haven't
seen a slate-colored junco locally since 2010. I looked on ebird and
there are quite a few records of slate-colored juncos this season - even
a pelagic one in October! I thought it was cool. I posted photos of
both juncos on this website in a photo album titled "slate-colored
juncos."

Dec. 29 - SCJU at Tin Ernie's Bar on Lakeville Highway near Petaluma.
(part of Sonoma Valley CBC)
Dec. 30 - SCJU at corner of Taft and Sunset Street in Sebastopol.
alternative birding to West Sonoma CBC when car is out of commission.

Lisa Hug
Sebastopol

Listowners: mailto:<northbaybirds-owner...>

Turn off email delivery: mailto:<northbaybirds-nomail...>
Resume email delivery: mailto:<northbaybirds-normal...>

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)