Date: 12/30/17 2:57 pm
From: David Muth <MuthD...>
Subject: Re: [LABIRD-L] LIMPKIN map UPDATE
LABIRD:

Another thought would be to drive the roads near Lake Bouef such as Hwy 307 to Kraemer and Chackbay or Sanchez Rd. to Choctaw. They pass through the swamps that surround Lake Bouef. There are also swamp tours that operate from near Kraemer that might be persuaded to make a birding trip into Lake Bouef, assuming Josh's location is accessible enough.

David Muth
New Orleans