Date: 12/30/17 11:39 am
From: James Maughn <jamaughn...>
Subject: [MBBIRDS] Lands Pass
When I bought the Lands Pass earlier this month, she told me it was good
through December 2018. I'm currently crammed into an airplane seat, and
can't get to my wallet, but I'll double-check that later and get back to
you. Elkhorn was selling both one-day and annual passes.

I don't know what the relationship is between the Lands Pass and the
duckstamps, but I'll look into it.

Jim