Date: 12/29/17 5:00 pm
From: grantridge via IA-BIRD <ia-bird...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Brown Thrasher in Story County
We have a Brown Thrasher visiting our feeder area.  We saw it most recently on the afternoon of December 29, 2017.  The feeders are located about a mile southeast of Ames, northeast of the intersection of Sand Hill Trail and 250th Street.

Cindy

Cindy Hildebrand
<grantridge...>
Ames, IA  50010

“Coyotes move within a landscape of attentiveness...They have watched me. And all the times that I saw no eyes, that I kept walking and never knew, there were still coyotes. " -- Craig Childs