Date: 12/29/17 2:00 pm
From: Siobhan Ruck <siobhan.ruck...> [SFBirds] <SFBirds-noreply...>
Subject: [SFBirds] Count week ends 12/30 - have you seen any of these species?
It’s not too late to add to the Christmas Count week list. There were a few misses on 12/27 that might turn up with a little luck:

Wood Duck
Green Heron
Ridgeway’s Rail (formerly Clapper Rail)
Wandering Tattler
Black Turnstone or Ruddy Turnstone
Red Knot
Marbled Murrelet
Horned Lark
American Goldfinch

If you see (or have seen) any of these species within the SF Count circle (goes south as far as SFO/Crystal Springs/Pacifica) please let me know so I can add to the tally.

Siobhan Ruck

http://www.yahoogroups.com/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional